Lots of changes and decisions this month...my mom left her job and we've had lots of fun together. I got roseola and was a bit grumpy for a week but am feeling better now. I'm almost sleeping through the night (my parents seem so excited about this) and really love to eat tomatoes, peaches, and corn fresh from the farm. Oh yeah, watermelon too!




It's been a while since I've posted my blog so there's lots to tell you about. At the end of July, we took a trip to NYC for grandpa neal's son's wedding. Everyone says that NYC is so amazing but the best part of being there for me was seeing my grandparents, my aunt, my great-aunt, and my great-grandparents.
On August 3rd, I became the official mascot for mom and dad's ultimate frisbee team. It was a long hot day for a tournament but we survived.



After our vacation our family had some busy workdays so we tried to catch some rest and put our head down whenever we could find a pillow.


After that, we spent 4 days next to the National Seashore with Grandpa Danny and Grandma Sara. The waves scared me a bit but I had a great time overall. I hope we go again next year.


After our vacation our family had some busy workdays so we tried to catch some rest and put our head down whenever we could find a pillow.This weekend, we kicked back and enjoyed some new england treasures...peaches, tomatoes, lake swimming. Hmmmm, I love summer.
See you soon on my next blog! love, Shuntavi


No comments:
Post a Comment