Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shuntavi in November

After Cousin Owen was born, mama took my cousins and me out for halloween.



I am tiger. Here me roar!




Then it got cold and wet. Still fun, but Daddy and me caught colds that wouldn't go away.




I've been crawling up and down and all around--even through tunnels.









Dada and I came up with a new game where we do trust falls off of my special rocking chair.







Auntie Sara and Duncan spent some special time up here and I got to help her make some important decisions--we'll miss her when she goes back to China, but we are happy for her.








For our vacation we spent a few days in the White Mountains where my parents got married.





I discovered snow.








We were the only ones to venture out into the snowstorm, taking a hike to the famous Pemigewasset Basin.








While snowed in back at our hotel, I had some adventurous discoveries of my own.






Then we went to Gaga and Pepere's house for Thanksgiving.


There was a lot of fun music ...


...and dancing.







I am still not quite sure what to make of Cousin Owen--am I not the baby anymore?






Back at home again, we got a visit from the Smockinator. I love her hair and the coffee ain't bad either (note product placement--official baby of dunkin' donuts)







I am warm and cozy in my new stroller sleeping bag.







The lakes are starting to freeze over, but life is good. See you in December.




















No comments: