What a big month we have had!
Thanks to the help of family and neighbors, we moved into our new place on Vassal Lane on March 1st. Shuntavi inaugurated our kitchen sink by taking a bath in it (note: zev installed the fabulous, new faucet with pepere). I'd say she's happy here.
Same old hidin
With Zev working lots of hours the last few months and lots of stuff to do in the new house, Shuntavi and I took a few special outings. She especially loved the aquarium.
We've had some nice visits from friends-here is Shuntavi with Amaya playing the recorder.
Here is Shuntavi exploring the nooks and crannies or Harvard square en route to go swimming. Zev and I take turns lap swimming while the other plays with her and in the smaller pool.
Oh, thank you Ga-Ga for her first pair of real shoes.
Play hard. Party hard.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment